Saturday, April 7, 2007

Am I the only one?

I wonder why noone ever seems to want to blog when things are going really well. I realized recently that I really don't have that many posts. I recalled a different time when I was on livejournal, posting almost constantly. Then I remembered...Ben...

When a boy acts like a dude and breaks my heart into a million pieces, suddenly I look at online journaling as a way to console and feel a little better about life. But when I am satisfied with relationships in my life, I want to spend my time maintaining and even bettering those relationships, not sitting in front of a computer analyzing and processing my life.

Why don't I ever want to process the great times in my life? Why am I so busy pouring myself into friendships and relationships that satisfy me that I won't even take the time to process things that are going on with me. I'm happy, yes. But going through a lot of changes. Getting ready to graduate, look for a job, start hopefully making really intelligent decisions about my future. It isn't that I have nothing to write about, I'm just so used to using this medium as a way to list my complaints. Well...that's gonna stop, my friend. Maybe.

No comments: