Monday, February 12, 2007

First Post

So, I'm not much of a blogger. I'm a thinker (occasionally, and about dumb, random stuff), and I'm a list maker. I also happen to be pretty opinionated. I'm often accused of acting like my opinion is the only one that's valid. Although this is NOT the case, there are certain things I feel strongly about. Here are just a few:

-Bob Segar's version of Turn the Page is exponentially better than Metallica's.
-Stephanie from Full House is a psycho b-word.
-The only time the Beatles were better than the Stones is when they were on drugs.
-Conversate is NOT a word!
-Had Buddy Holly lived, I really believe the British invasion would have never happened.
-Chihuahuas named Frank are evil approximately 60% of the time.
-Diet Rockstar is the greatest energy drink there is.

Okay. Done.

3 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

hello there ;)

Rebecca said...

I must agree about "Turn the Page"!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Great post!